# Open Community Calls
BTCPay Server operates as an open-organization. All of our meetings where we discuss the development, design, documentation or other topics are opened for anyone to join in and participate. To get involved, you can subscribe to our open-calendar and stay in the loop on what we're working on, learn, ask questions or just join us in building open-source bitcoin payment rails.
Follow the steps below to add the BTCPay Server
Open Community Calls calendar to your own.
# BTCPay Server Open Community Calls calendar
Qualified issues are automatically added to the calendar, which you can then subscribe to via your favorite calendar tool.
- In Apple Calendar (desktop), use File -> New calendar subscriptions and paste this iCal format public address (opens new window)
- In Google Calendar (web), click the sidebar "+" icon next to "Other calendars" -> select "From URL" -> Paste this URL (opens new window) and Save
- In Thunderbird (desktop), use File -> New -> Calendar > On my network and paste the iCal link (opens new window) in the location field.
- Calendar tools regularly reload subscribed calendars for updates. How often this happens varies by tool.
How to add the Raw link to agenda on IOS.
# Submitting a call to the calendar.
Calls are scheduled via Github issues. You can find all upcoming calls with their designated tags Here (opens new window)
There are two requirements for an issue to be included:
- The issue needs to include a UTCTime meta property following this format: UTCTime: 2020-10-14 9:00 UTC -7
- A maintainer needs to add the
Calllabel to the issue (this prevents spam)
- The calendar auto-updates whenever a new issue is created or an existing issue is edited