# BTCPay Server and Shopify Integration
The following document guides you through setting up BTCPay Server with Shopify (opens new window).
- Shopify account
- BTCPay Server self-hosted or run by a third-party host v18.104.22.168 or later.
- Created BTCPay Server store with wallet set up
# Setting up BTCPay Server with Shopify
- In your Shopify, go to Apps > Manage Private apps (at the bottom of the page) and
Create a private app. If private apps are disabled, enable private apps development.
- Fill in required details (name and email) and click on the
Show inactive Admin API permissions
Read and writepermission tp
- Copy the
Example URLfrom the Admin API section.
- In your BTCPay Server go to Store > Settings >
- Paste the
Example URLfrom Shopify and click
Connect to Shopify
- On the BTCPay Server Integration page, copy the script shown in the yellow box. Go back to Shopify Settings > Checkout > Order processing >
Additional Scriptsand paste the script (including the opening and closing tag
- Finally, in Shopify Settings > Payment Providers > Manual Payment Methods add a
Custom payment methodsnamed
Bitcoin with BTCPay Serverand
Custom Payment method name must contain at least one of the following words:
btcpay server or
btc to work.