# Prestashop Plugin for BTCPay server, an opensource Payment processor
Warning this is a Beta version. Use it at your own risk.
A bitcoin payment plugin for PrestaShop using BTCPay Server.
# Using the BTCPay plugin for Prestashop
- Self-hosted BTCPay or a server hosted by a third-party
- Registered account on the instance
- Created BTCPay store
- Connected wallet to a store
If you want to test in test mode, just paste an other btcpayserver url with testing port.
# Making a release
- Add Bitpay https://github.com/btcpayserver/php-bitpay-client/tree/master/src/Bitpay into
- Zip btcpay directory into btcpay.zip
- Add bitcoin icon into Order state configuration / icon !
# Server Requirements
- PrestaShop 1.7
- PHP 5+
- Curl PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
# Plugin Configuration
# For Prestashop versions 1.7:
- Download the latest release from https://github.com/btcpayserver/prestashop-plugin/releases
- Go to your PrestaShop administration. Under "Modules and services" select "Upload a module" (v1.7)
- Go to your "installed modules" -> "BTCPay" and click [Configure]
- Go on your BTCPay server, in your store and display access tokens.
- Click on "Create a new token API", select your store and then approve
- You will see: "Server initiated pairing code: XXXX". Go back to prestashop and enter your pairing code.
- Test a payment.
# Tested successfully
- Prestashop 1.7.x
- BTCPay server v1.0.1 and v1.0.2
To contribute to this project, please fork and submit a pull request.