# Azure Deployment
This setup is similar to the Docker Deployment, except that the
docker-compose is hosted by Microsoft Azure.
# One-click setup
Start by clicking the following button:
You can log into Azure (opens new window) with your Microsoft account.
Final installation steps:
Fill in the remaining options:
- Click 'Purchase' to confirm
- (Wait for Azure deployment)
ipinto the search bar and select the first option,
- Copy the hostname for your Azure deployment, under
- Visit it (all major browsers supported)
- Click 'Register' and create an account - This will be your admin account!
- At your domain registrar, point your domain at this hostname (read more: How to change your BTCPay Server domain name)
- Then, visit
- Enter your domain name and click 'Confirm'
- (Wait 1-5 minutes)
- Done! Visit
https://EXAMPLE.MYSITE.com/storesto create your store and begin invoicing.
For advanced users, you can connect via SSH with the information on
docker logs xxxto view running processes
btcpay-up.shto stop and start the BTCPayServer
Approximate Cost (unpruned, Bitcoin-only, after Azure $200 free trial): 60 USD per month
After all your nodes have synced and you've confirmed everything works, follow this guide to fine-tune for savings; costs should drop to 30 or 40 USD per month.