# Payment Requests
To create a shareable Payment Request:
- Click on the header item: Payment Requests
- Choose the Amount, Expiration Time & Description (Optional)
- Share the URL
Payment Requests are a feature which allows BTCPay store owners to create custom invoices which can be shared with others, by sending a link to the custom payment request. Funds paid to a payment request use the exchange rate at the time of payment. This allows users to make payments at their convenience without having to negotiate or verify exchange rates with the store owner at the time of payment.
Users can pay requests in partial payments and the request will remain valid until it is paid in full or if the store owner requires an expiration time. Addresses are never reused. A new address is generated each time the user clicks pay to create an invoice for the payment request. Store owners can also print payment requests (or export invoice data) for record keeping and accounting. They are store-dependent, which means that each payment request needs to be associated with a store. BTCPay automatically labels invoices as Payment Requests in your store's invoice list.
# Payment Requests Video
# Customize Your Payment Requests
- Expiration Time - With or Without Expiry
- Appearance - Color and Style CSS Themes
- Description - Text Editor, Embed Photos & Videos
- Invoice Amount - Accept Multiple Partial or Full Payments
- Denomination - Request Payment in Fiat or Cryptocurrency